Behavioral Health Residential Services
Saguaro operates two BH residential facilities designed to provide a service system that is responsive to the ever-changing needs of the member.
This BH Residential Service program is fully committed to serving individuals that fall into the criteria of behavioral health, with severe mental illness (SMI) and/or dual diagnosis. We provide personal care to members that are 18 years or age or older and in need of structured, progressive care with 24 hour monitoring.
All services offered empower members to attain the highest level of independence and the best quality of living possible.
The following services are available through our BH Residential Services:
- 24 hour supervision with certified caregivers
- Monitoring medications and physician appointments
- Linkage to the community resources (funding, housing, vocational, healthcare and insurance)
- Assisting with budget management, cooking, housekeeping, socialization, laundry, personal care and recreation)
- Provide an approved treatment plan for the facility by a licensed clinical director.
*These services are available through the Saguaro Foundation 365 days a year.
Wanting to learn more about enrollment in one of our programs? Please contact us!
Our administrative offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM.